unfound love

Monday, July 16, 2007

Here goes again

Its been a long time again. I think am being an observer and assimilating things. But the truth is that there are so many things that words fail to express. I dont want bad feelings due to the miscommunications through words.

Yet again, i am finding reasons to justify why I didnt write. The truth is that, since the sitation is beyond happiness, I am soaking in the happiness and not concentrating on writing. But yeah, I have to make the happiness write atleast!!

It been another 6 months. And the following months are going to be very different. It like subjecting your love to tests of distance and work. I can feel his anxious last month home and the urge to communicate more with her. The more he speaks, he more he wants to. The more she listens to him, the more she wants him to speak. They are going to different places on a mission. The mission luckly being the same! To get settled soon!

The most beautiful thing between them is the understanding. I guess it more due to respect they have for eachother. He is comfortable with her silence too. And when the silence is broken after a long time, its yet another feeling that is out of the world. Makes every second he waited worth!

Well, there are a lot more things i would like to write.. but then.. I need to allows the suspence to flow too!! Ahem.. the truth is that am a bit displaced in my current position and once i get back, there is no stopping!!!

until then...!!! ( Hopefully not another 6 months !! )
posted by prasanna venkatesh at 2:15 AM

4 Comments:

Well! What shall i say, these words "Yet again, i am finding reasons to justify why I didnt write. The truth is that, since the situation is beyond happiness, I am soaking in the happiness and not concentrating on writing. But yeah, I have to make the happiness write atleast!!
"
themselves, signify what you have been doing all these days.

I am happy for you da. That's all i can say.

5:18 AM  

Dei! you seem to be in a very romantic mood, perhaps on cloud nine, and maybe you even feel as if you have climbed MT Everest da. On reading this blog, i feel happy for you. Love is a wonderfull feeling which can only be explained through experience and not through words. Keep writing da. By the way, keep up the good work ;-)

5:22 AM  

back on track huh!!! good good!! :) i agree with Aswin.... happy for you! your emotions have been well reflected!

6:02 AM  

Keep up the good work.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home